woodnamesandmore

~ Friday, June 5, 2009
Good morning, I got an order last nifgt, hope I can make it. The 3 inch letters I can make a name 6 letters long, they ordered the big letters and an eleven letter name. Sounds like a challenge for me. won't be on computer for a while, I will be on my new project, yeah. Thanks again to my Esty supporters, best place I have found to do what you love and get paid. Have to make it to post office, just moved and need to change address. One check on the way. Finished the coffe and getting ready to start. You can always see my work at flickr. Wow, I spent the whole day promoting and got 1 order, If I can get some more sales and good feedback should take off. I did not forget you Nicole, Thank you with your help to get me going. Saved the best for last, a big THANK YOU to my daughter. Well, until I finish my order have a graet day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment