woodnamesandmore

~ Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Good morning, sorry I have not posted lately, but I have been having a lot of problems with my computer. Almost done making my first 3 orders, yeah. When they are finished I am going to post them to http://www,flickr.com/photos/woodnamesandmore so you can see more of my creations.The whole idea behind this blog is how to start an online business with no money. So far I have nothing invested but a lot of time. I have recieved 3 orders so far. I have been at it for a little over 3 weeks. I am hoping people will follow my blog and maybe get some ideas to start thier own business. I am always up for ideas, promotions to help,so feel free to send me your ideas. If you have any questions send them I would be happy to answer if I can. I am not selling any kits or any of the other stuff to get you started, I am just aperson trying to make a living and willing to help others,too. All the sites I list are free to join, I make nothing if you join. I have realized the more people that follow your sites the better tour reputation is and the chances of succeeding are better. Oops I do make some money from followers, if they click on an ad from my blog page http://woodnamesandmore.blogspot.com but it does not cost you anything to click an ad. The ads are from Google Adsense. Google places the ads and if someone clicks on them you get paid from the advertisers. Joining Adsense is free,too. It is a lot of time on the internet, but any business is going to take time to get it going. When I get up I start my computer then start the coffee pot. I am up late promoting my shop http://woodnamesandmore.etsy.com . You can join Etsy for free,also, just go to http://Etsy.com Please list me as the one that reffered you. You can join as a buyer or a seller. Start as a buyer and check out all of the shops, you can change to a seller at no cost. I ask you to follow and refer me to get my shop name out there. Well, Good luck and thank you for stopping by, remember if you follow me I will follow you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment