Helpful people

~ Friday, June 19, 2009
What a day. Had a couple of people asking about my work,no sales but interest.You may have noticed my blog has been upgraded.Thanks so much for Onepixel, The help given is so much appreciated. Got a new avatar too,just have to figure out where yo go and load it. Spent some time in the virtual lab for Newbies,very useful info. I think iam getting my name out there now I need sales. Really need paypal still waiting on checks, not good I think it makes me lookbad, I really hope they don't think bad of me because of the post office. There Orders are packed and ready to ship.I am starting to feel like my laptop is part of me,lol always using it. Well I guess you have to make the first little steps to get going. My shop front is looking better too. Just posted the corner puppies in my unlisted photos,bad pic,but Will work on that. need a camera with macro to get better pics. Back to it .

0 comments:

Post a Comment